Immunotherapy, Tumor Immunology & Complementary Therapy: Prahlad Parajuli, PhD
Resident/Research Associate/Student participants:
The following students have participated in various aspects of the research projects in the lab for partial fulfillment of their residency/graduate/undergraduate school requirements:
- Vaninder Chabra, M.D., Neurosurgery Resident (2004-2005)
- Pingyang Yu, M.D., Research Associate (2004-2006)
- Sean Quinlan-Davidson, Medical Student (2003 summer)
- Mavis Twum, Medical Student (2009 summer)
- Snigdha Hota (2006-2007)
- John Purakal (2007-2008)
- Marco P. Centi (2008-2009)
- Khari Wilson (2003 summer)
- Jeffery Kallas (2005-2007, part-time)
- Johnny Fells (2008 summer)
- Linford Williams (2009 summer)
- Vasuki Nittoor (2009 summer)
- Ajay Gopalakrishna (2009-2010, part time)
- Paras Patel (2009-2010, part time)
- Mouli Mandalaparty (2009-2010, part time)
- Sandeep Mittal, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Wayne State University School of Medicine, and Chief, Neuro-oncology, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, MI.
- Sree Chinni, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Departments of Urology and Pathology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI.
- Nirmal Joshee, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA.
- Anand K. Yadav, Ph.D., Professor, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA.
- Agnes Rimando, Ph.D., Natural Products Utilization Research Unit, USDA, University, MS.
- Andrew, E. Sloan, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Case Western Reserve University Medical School, Cleveland, OH.
- Judith Abrams, Director, Integrated Biostatistics Unit, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI.
- Laboratory for Education Research and Learning in Neurosciences (LEARN) Foundation of Michigan, (Role: PI) 2002-2004.
- USDA-CRES (Role: Collaborator, PI on sub-contract), 2003-2007
- Fund for Medical Research and Education (FMRE), Wayne State University School of Medicine (Role PI) 2004-2008
- USDA-CRES (Role: Co-PI), 2008-2011