- Applicant must be a graduate of a U.S. or Canadian medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) - OR -
- Be a graduate of a college of osteopathic medicine in the U.S. accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)- OR -
- Be a graduate of a medical school outside the U.S. who meets one or more of the following qualifications:
- Has a currently valid ECFMG certificate – OR –
- Has a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a U.S. licensing jurisdiction, - OR –
- Is a graduate of a medical school outside the U.S. who has completed a Fifth Pathway Program provided by an LCME – accredited medical school.
- Applicant must have passed Parts I and II of USMLE prior to the time they begin training.
- Applicant must be willing to comply with the DMC Drug Testing Policy if selected.
- The DMC has a “No Nicotine Policy” for all residents training in GME programs.